Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Day 1

Left work early today to come home and give Mojo his pill, and then do some readings. Spent next 2.5 hours looking through the rooms in the house, increasingly franticly, for Mojo. Opened every room, drawer, cupboard, looking for him, while shouting his name. After deciding the maid must have taken Mojo when she came today, I started to make some dinner before deciding if I should call the police. Heard faint meowing, which I tracked to the furnace room. How the hell Mojo got in there I have no idea. Why he didn't answer me during the 2.5 hours I was shouting his name, I also have no idea. Only Mojo knows.

Piggie hides under the bed all the time and is very easy to locate. Unfortunately, when I give her food, she doesn't eat it. I'm assuming she eats Mojo's leftovers when I'm not looking, otherwise, when Doug and Lisa get back, Piggie may no longer be a piggie.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?