Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Day 3

Had a panic attack. The computer froze up and I had to reboot. When I rebooted, a screen came up and asked for a password. Doug and Lisa left me no password. Visions of two weeks without internet flashed through my head. Thankfully, I was able to log in normally after I clicked on the "cancel" button that was next to the password prompt, and bypassed this extremely effective security measure. But for my cunning skill with the cancel button, this was almost the shortest-lived blog ever.




For those of you who aren't familiar with our dramatis personae, this is an image of Mojo (with Doug, stolen shamelessly from Doug and Lisa's blog), the friendly cat. Unlike other cats, he's always around, wanting to be petted, jumping up on me, etc.








Piggie, however, has yet to emerge from underneath the various beds, couches, etc. around the house. I imagine if she did, this is what she would look like.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Or maybe this....

On the plus side, Piggie has started eating. So I forsee no weight loss for Piggie, esp. given she hides under beds all day, getting zero exercise. On the other hand, Mojo burns a lot of calories by headbutting my knees, arms, and head if I ignore him for too long. Maybe I should have named this blog "A tale of two cats".


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?