Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Day 9

Okay, I was off in my last post. It wasn't an Oct. 2005 expiry date, it was Oct. 2006. That's freaky on many levels - i) How can something last that long and still be considered "best" (as in best before) even once opened, and ii) If I thought it was Oct. 2005, why didn't I throw it out instead of leaving it in the fridge for me to discover my mistake? I think I might go through the fridge and clear out the expired stuff.

The cats seem to fall to the floor, lying on their backs, whenever I come near them. I take this to mean that they want to be petted, not that I have some sort of overpowering stench about me...

Having been here now for over a week, I can make the following conclusions:
1) Having laundry in-house rocks. No more laundromats for me.
2) The ambient music channel on Rogers Cable also rocks. I turn that on, sit down and do some work - it's great.
3) Snow tires on a car are a good thing.
4) I can never own pets. Too much maintenance, having to come home, feed them, and...well, that's about it, but what can I say, I'm a low-maintenance kinda guy.

Comments:
It sounds like you are having a blast with Mojo and the Pig. Thank you for making me laugh so hard that people from the next office over had to come over and see what was so entertaining. The visual that the cats falling onto their backs for love evoked was almost as funny as the Purple Grape being a love machine...

Hope you're enjoying your stay!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?