Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Gerbil Pea Shooters

My friend recently told me the story about how her pet Gerbil died in its HabitTrail tube, and she couldn't get it out.

While tragic, it made me think about how those tubes, a vacuum cleaner set to reverse, and a gerbil would make a wicked gerbil pea shooter. I envision the gerbil/hamster/miscellaneous rodentia flying through the air, paws spinning back and forth, until it hits its target and proceeds to bury itself in said target's shirt, hair, coat, pants (if you're Richard Gere), etc.

I'm sure some of you are aghast at the idea, but c'mon - the hilarity! In any case, I don't have a vacuum cleaner that sucks, much less blows, so your pets are safe.

Incidentally, having a broken vacuum cleaner that won't suck totally makes the comment "My vacuum cleaner sucks" misleading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?