Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

10 Days of Mojo/Piggie Fun

I wake up this morning, open the bedroom door, and look down. There's a mess on the floor. Cat puke, specifically.

Welcome back to cat-sitting with Mojo and Piggie.

Yes it's true - we're back for another 10 days while Doug, Lisa, and Norah (who recently repeated the word "Lance" back to me - I feel special!) are away on vacation. Leaving me with the primary job of cleaning cat puke and the secondary job of giving the cats more food with which they can create the puke for the primary job.

Which brings us to my first activity this morning - attempting to clean said puke. Made more difficult by the fact that the Breeping's have run out of carpet cleaner. This means I'll have to run out and get some today, but I'm torn, as I also have to go back to my own home to make sure I'm there when Harry Potter arrives. I can either miss Harry Potter or let the stain sink into the carpet.

Funny, the way I wrote that, you would think there's a decision to make.

Comments:
Ah, if only you could do the Expelliarmus charm on the cat puke ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?