Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

Something is horribly wrong...

To date: No puke (that I've found, at least). Piggie purrs for me. Dishwashing detergent is located in an easy-to-find, convenient location. It's like Bizarro-world cat-sitting: nothing is going wrong this time around. More than likely, this means fire will consume the house at some point. I better go check where the fire extinguisher is.

I've a new appreciation for Greco-Roman wrestling. After engaging in what can only be described as spectacular struggles with Mojo each day to get him to swallow his pill, I think knowing how to do a suplex or two would be quite handy.

Comments:
*my* tag wasn't allowed!

ok, i'll have to exchange my angle brackets for parentheses ...

(chuckle)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?