Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

The blog is being posted from INSIDE THE HOUSE!

My days mostly consist of listening to the Ambient music station on Doug and Lisa's TV, reading journal articles, watching South Park, and checking email. The Ambient music channel is great, but I have to admit when it's late at night and no one else is in the house with you and the music sounds like it's from a horror movie soundtrack, you have to wonder if you're not tempting fate a little bit.

Mojo has been waking me up between 7 and 7:30. This will not do. I predict the basement door may close with him still downstairs. Though he meows quite loudly so I may still hear him. Piggie's also more vocal than my last time here. I wish I still intimidated her with my stranger-ness. Maybe if I grow a beard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?